COVID 19 - UPDATE
UPDATE 9 JUNE 2021
We are open to regional Victorians with the following restrictions in place from 11.59pm on Thursday 10th June...
- Bookings are limited to single households, plus 2 adults per day (dependents of those adults are excluded from the cap)
- Public gatherings are allowed for up to 20 people
- There will be strict limits with use of the pool as density limits apply. Bookings will be essential. Over busy weekends guests will be limited to one swim per stay
- All communal spaces are open, density limits apply
- Masks must be worn indoors, unless within your cabin/caravan/tent. They must also be worn outside where physical distancing of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained
- QR codes must be used and they are located around the park, including in all cabins and glamping accommodation
- Payment in full is requested prior to arrival to help us facilitate a contactless check-in. If you have already received payment details, you can make a bank transfer at any time using your reservation number as the reference, otherwise please contact us for payment options.
See you soon!
The Team at Halls Gap Lakeside
Breathtaking views of the mountains, abundance of Australian Wildlife, spacious powered campsites, excellent facilities, a wide variety of cabin accommodation and a very warm welcome! The perfect base to explore the Grampians. Have a dip in our woodfire heated outdoor pool and enjoy a campfire at night. No matter if you live nearby or come from afar, you will absolutely love the fact you found this place!
Why choose Lakeside
Yes, you read this right! Halls Gap Lakeside, hosts one of the only outdoor wood fire heated pools in Australia. Operating 365 days a year, with temperatures between 28-30 degrees in summer and 33-38 in winter! Ideal after a day exploring the Grampians.
Campfires are an integral part of camping for most Australians, but campsites who allow them are getting scares. Here at Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park, right in the heart of the Grampians, we understand your needs. At a small fee you can hire your own!
Stay in the Grampians and indulge in nature! Not only the fresh air, the mountains, the waterfalls, but what about the Australian Wildlife! Kangaroos, emus, sulpher crested cockatoos, kookaburras and crimson rosellas. All residents at Halls Gap Lakeside.
All cabins have ensuites and cooking facilities ranging from basic kitchenettes to fully equipped kitchens with oven and stove. We supply Weber BBQ's to all our cabins! Cabins sleep between 2 and 14 guests.
You might have a caravan, camper trailer, small tent or a motor home and are looking for a spot to set up camp. We offer a bush camp experience with modern facilities. We have large grassy powered or unpowered sites.
Enjoy comfort whilst experiencing the outdoors, that is what glamorous camping (Glamping) is all about. No longer do you have to deal with lost tent poles, flat air mattresses or wet sleeping bags.
The Perfect base to explore the grampians
Have a dip in our woodfire heated outdoor pool and enjoy a campfire at night. No matter if you live nearby or come from afar, you will absolutely love the fact you found this place!