Will our pools be open during COVID.
Yes, we will have 1 pool open as we are only able to heat one pool to a comfortable 33 degrees having lost 2 months of heating to keep both warm and toasty!
With the restrictions in place we are not able to run our pools as usual. We are only allowed to have 8 people at the same time in our pool and a maximum of 20 people within the pool enclosure.
We have created a booking system to have a swim
We have created a booking system with half-hour slots. Every guest can book in ONE slot per stay with up to 8 people max. Guests that have only booked with less people can expect other guests to join them up to 8 people.
How to book a spot to have a swim?
If you would love to have a swim you can book in a slot following the link below, please make note of how many people you will be swimming with (max 8 people). If you missed out on securing a slot we will allow people to join in with an already booked in group as long as we are not exceeding 8 people in the pool at any given time, you will need to see us at reception to see availability and book that in separate.
Rules and regulations
- You can book in for a half an hour slot with up to 8 people
- Only ONE booking is allowed PER STAY for the same family *
Double bookings will result in loss of all bookings.
Additional sessions can be booked if available on the day itself.
- Please let us know how many people will be swimming by writing the amount of people in the booking notes
- If you miss the start time of your session you forfeit the right of having that slot.
- Other guests will be allowed to join you up to 8 people maximum at any given time
- This is not a private session in the pool
- sessions start on the hour or half an hour and you are requested to leave the pool 2 minutes before the end of your session
- Bookings are essential, no swimming is allowed without a booking
*SOME NUMBERS: 8 people are allowed in the pool at the same time, every day we have 15 or 16 half hour slots available which means maximum 128 people can enjoy a swim. In weekends and school holidays we usually cater for more than 300 guests at the park. This is why we only allow one booking per stay during weekends and school holidays.