Will our pools be open during COVID. (UPDATE 18 JUNE 2021)
- During winter, we only have one pool operating. Due to density rules, only 16 people can be in the pool at the same time.
- All guests are required to complete the pre check-in on their bookings and all family members have to be registered.
- No visitors are allowed to use the pool
We have created a booking system to have a swim
We have created a booking system with half-hour time slots. Guests can make one booking per stay with up to 16 people allowed in that time slot. Guests that have booked with less people can expect other guests to join them up to 16 people.
How do I book?
If you would love to have a swim you can book a time following the link below, please make note of how many people you will be swimming with (maximum 16 people). You will need to type this in the Appointment notes section. If you missed out on an online booking please see us at reception to check availability for that day.
Rules and regulations
- You can book in for one half hour time slot with up to 16 people
- Only ONE booking is allowed PER STAY
(Additional sessions may be allowed if still available close to the time)
- Please let us know how many people will be swimming by writing the amount of people in the appointment notes section
- If you miss the start time of your session you forfeit the right of having that time slot
- Other guests will be allowed to join you up to 16 people maximum
- This is not a private session in the pool
- sessions start on the hour or half an hour and you are requested to leave the pool 2 minutes before the end of your session
- Bookings are essential, no swimming is allowed without a booking
- Bookings can only be made for guests that have completed their pre check-in for all paying guests on their booking. Visitors to the park ARE NOT allowed to use the pool facilities.
NOTE: bookings only open up 3 days leading up to the day of swimming
eg. if you want to book a Friday session you can book these on Tuesday