Will our pools be open during COVID.
Yes, we will both pools open and heated for the September school holidays.
With the restrictions in place we are not able to run our pools as usual. We are only allowed to have 8 people at the same time in our pool and a maximum of 20 people within the pool enclosure.
We have created a booking system to have a swim
We have created a booking system with half-hour slots. Every guest can book in ONE slot per stay with up to 8 people max. Guests that have only booked with less people can expect other guests to join them up to 8 people.
How to book a spot to have a swim?
If you would love to have a swim you can book in a slot following the link below, please make note of how many people you will be swimming with (max 8 people). If you missed out on securing a slot we will allow people to join in with an already booked in group as long as we are not exceeding 8 people in the pool at any given time, you will need to see us at reception to see availability and book that in separate.
Rules and regulations
- You can book in for a half an hour slot with up to 8 people
- Only ONE booking is allowed PER STAY for the same family *
Double bookings will result in loss of all bookings.
Additional sessions can be booked if available on the day itself.
- Please let us know how many people will be swimming by writing the amount of people in the booking notes
- If you miss the start time of your session you forfeit the right of having that slot.
- Other guests will be allowed to join you up to 8 people maximum at any given time
- This is not a private session in the pool
- sessions start on the hour or half an hour and you are requested to leave the pool 2 minutes before the end of your session
- Bookings are essential, no swimming is allowed without a booking
*SOME NUMBERS: 8 people are allowed in the pool at the same time, every day we have 15 or 16 half hour slots available which means maximum 128 people can enjoy a swim. In weekends and school holidays we usually cater for more than 300 guests at the park. This is why we only allow one booking per stay during weekends and school holidays.
NOTE: bookings only open up 3 days leading up to the day of swimming
eg. if you want to book a Friday session you can book these on Tuesday