Our guests’ health and well-being are important to us, so is our own.
We can't afford to get COVID 19. If any of us pick it up we would have to close the park. Emotionally and financially we cannot afford another severe setback. We can also not afford such negative media attention so again WE NEED YOUR HELP.
Below in a nutshell updated as per 16 June 2020, our cleaning, social distancing and density guidelines.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the pool has limited opening hours and density restrictions. We are unable to have more than 8 people in the pool at any one time and no more than 20 people in the enclosed pool area. We open the top pool since the woodfire has the capacity to only get one pool to a comfortable 33 degrees in winter!
Open 10 am till 5pm and online bookings to secure a swim are available via a link we will send you directly to your inbox, 3 days prior to arrival. (weekends and school holidays only, during weekdays guests should be able to manage pool times themselves, since it is quiet during the winter months)
Only 1 person per trampoline allowed any one time. Please make sure hands are thoroughly washed before entering. Please be fair on the amount of time spent on the trampolines, where other guests are waiting to jump on.
Under current restrictions, toilets are allowed to be open. We do ask you to only use the communal toilets where absolutely necessary. The less use of shared facilities the less chance of spreading of COVID 19.
Showers will be allowed open from the 22nd of June onwards, as with the toilets we ask people to use there own where possible.
Great news, YES, we still allow you to rent a fire drum for $10 for the period of your stay and we can deliver a bag of wood with that for only an extra $17. Again a link will be sent to you 3 days prior to arrival to be able to pre-order!
Maximum 20 people are allowed in the Wifi Hub at any given time but there is plenty of space around the front of reception to connect to the Wifi!
Maximum 4 people are allowed in the laundry at any given time
CAMP KITCHEN Opening 22 June
A maximum of 4 people are allowed to use the kitchen at the same time, where possible use your own kitchen facilities.
CAMPLOUNGE and DECK
Our lounge will be opening again as of the 22nd of June and we are allowed to have 20 people in our camp lounge and 20 people on the outside deck.
The public BBQ's are available for use but guests need to use their own utensils and clean the BBQs after use. If we notice people are not cleaning up after themselves we will be forced to close the BBQ's off.
- We need full name of each in house guest. So when making the booking you will be asked to give such details to make the check in process nice and smooth.
- There will be only 6 guests allowed in the reception which an employee will monitor to keep you safe.
- There will be clearly identified markings on the floor as you check out to keep the safe distance from other campers.
- We have installed plexiglass to distance ourselves to keep both our employees and campers keep distance safely.
- We are encouraging card only payments to reduce touch points.
- Staff will consistently clean through-out the day all high touch areas.
- Staff members are required to fill in a health questionnaire before they start their shift
- No DVDs, games, books can be borrowed until further notice
- No zoo visits will be organised
- No bikes can be rented
- Signage has been put in place to remind people to the social distancing, density and hygiene rules
- Increased logging to help tracing.
Cabins will be thoroughly cleaned after each departure.
We are asking all guests for their protection to wash all kitchen plates, bowls and utensils before and after usage.
For ease of mind, we have been accredited by the Victoria Tourism Industry Council, being a COVID Clean Practicing Business.
We thank you for your cooperation during this time and look forward to seeing you this winter!